Sunday 9 September 2012

NOTD: L'Oreal Colour Riche Beige Boheme


Excuse the teeny tiny unmanicured nails! I tried a new base coat and it decimated my nails. I have tiny nails to begin with because I was a ridiculous nail biter when I was little - you know the eat them 'til they bleed type so I permanently shortened them. So anyway... about the nail polish! I love these mini bottles. The L'Oreal Colour Riche Le Vernis range comes in awesome little 5mL bottles that retail for AU$6.95. I like small bottles because I have never finished a polish before and it lets you try more colours.

Beige Boheme is a gorgeous creamy beige with just the tiniest hint of pink. It's the perfect neutral polish for me. The formula is so creamy and is opaque with 1 coat, but I used 2 because it evens out the colour a little better. The brush is one of those fantastic wide brushes with a curved cuticle shaped tip. The finish is smooth and glossy, as you can see from the photo - look ma, no top coat! Now I've just applied this so I can't comment on how long this polish lasts, but it feels quite solid.

The L'Oreal Colour Riche Le Vernis are currently available in 27 shades according to the L'Oreal website and are currently on sale at Priceline :)

If this wears well I will definitely be picking up a plethora of shades.


What's your favourite neutral polish?



4 comments:

  1. Look great!

    I'm with pleasure present you my blog, I'll hope you visit it and follow!
    Have a good days ♥

    http://atevazilerd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite nude polish is OPI Dulce le Leche, which actually looks pretty similar to this. I didn't realise L'Oreal made mini polishes, I'll have to take a look next time I'm in Priceline.

    I've tagged you for a Liebster award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great nail polish !
    So professional color !

    Manuëla

    http://soeline.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...