Wednesday 19 September 2012

Online Shopping


I buy a lot of my beauty products online. So I thought I'd put together this list of websites that I've used that I think are fantastic. Check them out!!

strawberrynet.com
As quick as 3 days from date of order! Usually a week.
Skincare, fragrance, haircare and makeup.

lookfantastic.com
Free delivery to Australia. 
Super cheap Kerastase.

sasa.com
Lots of great asian brands - japanese sunscreens!

styletread.com.au
Australian based shoe store.
Delivery in a day or 2. 
Free returns!!

beautybay.com
Lots of great brands and free shipping. 
Delivery usually 2-3 weeks.

kissandmakeupny.com
What I buy from here:
NARS (I haven't got Laura Mercier or Smashbox from here but I would in the future)

beautyjoint.com
US drugstore brands such as Wet n Wild & E.L.F. 
10 days from order to receipt of goods.

iherb.com
Real Techniques and EcoTools brushes
Delivery within a couple of weeks.

adorebeauty.com.au
Shipping within a couple of days. Australian website for makeup and skincare. 
Free samples and a free fun size chocolate bar >.<


What's your favorite online store?



9 comments:

  1. hi sophie i frequent beauty bay and iherb. recently ordered from echolife.com.au its an aussie one! mandy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. echolife looks fantastic and they stock the papaya ointment I like >.<

      Delete
  2. I hadn't heard of a couple of these. I have some listed up on my blog too :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great list! I forgot to add allcosmeticswholesale. They are fab too :)

      Delete
  3. I love Zuneta and Mecca. The rest of my list would be very similar to yours though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo zuneta is a new one to me. Looks.... dangerous....

      Delete
  4. ASOS and HQHair are my favourite online stores :)

    Love your blog girl. Keep it up.

    Love your newest follower.

    Luc X

    www.loveluc.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't ordered from ASOS yet, but I'm always tempted! Thanks for following me, Luc :)

      Delete
  5. How to Find Great Deals & Online Shops that Nobody Else is Aware Of.

    online store software

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...