Thursday 13 September 2012

bellabox! September 2012


Bioderma Sebium Foaming Gel
A nice big 10mL sample, I wish it was in a resealable tube though. I like my Bioderma makeup remover so it'll be interesting to try some other bits from them.

Bioderma Sebium Akin Purifying Corrective Care
I really wish they would include ingredients for these products. I'm confused because the description makes it sound like a moisturiser for acne prone skin and then they talk about using it as a spot treatment. I'm interested to know what the active ingredients are to make this claim. Interesting little product in a cute little tube.

You, Me & Everybody Sumptuous Skin Mousse
This is a basic body moisturiser in mousse form. Gimmicky but cute.

Savoir Faire Concealer Kit
There's 4 little concealers in a range of shades and a couple of setting powders in this kit. This is a cute little addition, I always like makeup products. It will be handy for travelling if the product is any good...

USPA Beehold
This medium hold hair styling gel comes in really cute packaging. It looks super gloopy and I'm not so good with styling product so I'm a bit scared but intrigued too because this is meant to help volumise during a blow dry. Nice addition.

Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream
This 3g sample is in a super mini version of the full size product's packaging. It's a cute jar and 3g of eye cream goes a long way. Excited to try this... it will be tough to top the results I've seen from using a little sample of Bobbi Brown's EXTRA Eye Repair Cream recently.

There's also a $15 voucher for theiconic.com.au ahhhh do I need MORE shoes?


Did you get the same box this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...