Monday 3 September 2012

Liebster Award




The lovely Jasmine from My Cup of Tequila has tagged me for the Liebster Award. It was a while ago but I have been pretty slack :( 
But I have gotten around to it now. Thanks Jasmine for tagging me!

Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the 11 questions the person giving the award has set for you.
3. Create 11 questions for the people you will be giving the award to.
4. Choose 11 people to award and send them a link to your post.
5. Go to their page and tell them.
6. No tag backs.

Jasmine's questions:
  1. If you were on an island and could only take three beauty products with you, what would they be?
    1. Sunscreen! Neutrogena Ultra Sheer SPF30+
    2. Lip balm - Jack Black Lemno & Chamomile with SPF25
    3. Face wash - Alpha-h Balancing Cleanser
  2. Nude lips, yay or nay? 
    • Yay
  3. What make up product do you own way too much of? (e.g. lipsticks, foundation etc)
    • Foundation - I don't know if I have enough fingers or even toes for that matter to count the number of bases I have acquired
  4. How often do you visit Priceline or any other beauty counter (including Kmart/Target)? 
    • Probably once a week. I do check for new specials and catalogues online frequently too.
  5. How did you decide to name your blog?
    • I'm still not really happy with my blog name. I got all confused when I was trying to brainstorm a name and it was like being stuck in a maze and so it kind of evolved from there.
  6. What is the most expensive make up or beauty item you own?
    • my clarisonic mia that set me back about $120 I think
  7. Do you prefer to focus your makeup onto your eyes or lips?
    • Lips!! I wear glasses regularly so it's much easier to focus on lips
  8. What is your favourite eyeshadow and/or lip colour?
    • champagne on the eyes and I don't have a favorite lip colour - I like most of them to be honest
  9. What makeup look or accessory makes you most nervous about pulling off? (e.g. nude lips, dark lips, false eyelashes, eyeliner, bold eyebrows etc)
    • Dramatic eyes. I have small eyes and I find bold eye makeup can make them look smaller if I'm not careful.
  10. What is your favourite nail polish shade?
    • Looooveee Jamaican Out by China Glaze - a gorgeous shimmery orange
  11. What is your favourite perfume?
    • Chanel Jersey

I'm so bad at these pass the love on tags. Thanks to Mia from thatlovelyface.blogspot.com.au who makes me feel less bad it :) I'm just not much of an online social butterfly, and I'm a massive rebel, yeah.

Hope you enjoyed this!

3 comments:

  1. I love champagne on my eyes as well :) And I love the lemon and chamomile jack black as well, but my favourite is the vanilla and lavender :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't like the lemno one? Ahhh I have to learn to properly proofread my blog posts. I must try the vanilla and lavender... that sounds amazing.

      Delete
    2. I love lemno, yum yum haha. Vanilla and Lavender is even better than it sounds, it is so nice.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...