Friday 7 September 2012

LUSH haul!


So I went into LUSH today because I wanted to try out their dry shampoo. I've got a couple of overseas trips coming up and I wanted to see if this is the kind of thing I could use to refresh my hair so I look fresh instead of mucky when I get off the plane :) 

It appears a few extra things jumped into my basket....

Yuzu & Cocoa Bubbleroon - I haven't tried these bubbleroons before, but I love Yuzu (eating it!! yum!)
Fizzbanger Bath Ballistic - trying something new, this is meant to be apple scented and have some glitters. My faves are geo fizz and butter ball.

Eau Roma Water - another purchase I thought that would be handy for flying. My facial spritzes are either over 100mL or in a pressurised can so I thought I'd give this a try. I love the rose and lavender scent although my husband thinks it smells a bit like public toilets >.<

No Drought - the powdered dry shampoo I actually came in for!

Sweet Lips - I've been dying to try this vanilla and chocolate lip scrub for ages. It tastes great and is easier than making it myself.

The Olive Branch - this shower gel smells lovely and fresh and is meant to be soothing for dry skin. Another one to pop into my travel bag!



What's your favorite LUSH product? Let me know so maybe it will accidentally fall into my basket next time.

8 comments:

  1. The Yuzu and Cocoa bubble bars smell so good! My favourite product from Lush is Mrs Whippy ballistic, smells so amazing and feels so felt on the skin but I think they have or are discontinuing it, if there still available I definitely recommend! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a look online and they're out of stock.. maybe they're all gone. Sounds delicious!

      Delete
  2. Nice haul! The Eau Roma water is one of my travelling must-haves, it's fantastic.
    My favourite Lush products are the Dragons Egg and Butterball ballistics, the Turkish Delight smoothie and the Snow Fairy shower gel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried the smoothies before. I've got a sample of Ro's Argan Body Conditioner and I'm loving that.

      Delete
  3. Sweet lips sounds yummy!! I might have to go and check this one out :) nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love dumping the bag of LUSH products on the couch and leaving them there for a bit so the yummy smells can linger :)

      Delete
  4. hi sophie i just ordered Lush Big shampoo, a hair treatment (cant remember the name) and body scrub! i just blogged abt it actually. u can check it out if ur interested :) mandy @ makemeupmandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul!!!!!
    Trying to get 50 followers... Follow me? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...