Yeah you love my sexy mug, unkempt hair and eyebrows....
What got slapped on my face this morning:
1. Olay Regenerist Revitalising Serum (Fragrance Free) $32.49
2. SHE Pure Lift Eye Cream $14.95
3. Clinique City Block Sheer SPF25 $36
4. Bobbi Brown Corrector in Porcelain Bisque $46
5. Bourjois 123 Perfect foundation in 51 Light Vanilla $32
6. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in 1 Fair (4 pounds from the UK) = $6
7. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch in 01 Ivory $14.95
8. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent $12.95
9. Benefit Powderflage - freebie and I don't think you can buy it anymore.. cha-ching I'm calling this $0
10. Nars Blush in Douceur $45
11. Chanel Crayon Sourcils Scultping Eyebrow Pencil in #10 Blond Clair $34 (strawberrynet.com)
12. Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Birthday Suit $19 (benefitcosmetics.com)
13. Stila Smudge Stick in Stingray $32
14. Maybelline the Falsies Flared Mascara in Very Black $19.25
15. Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake $21.95
This is my OMG my face costs $366.53 face.
That is just frickin' ridiculous!! High-five to ridiculous Aussie prices too. I must say, I would only have paid full price for maybe 4 or 5 of those items, so I feel a little better... but not much. I can't believe I used 15 products this morning too. Haha sooo ridiculous. But so much fun, yeah?
How much does your face cost? I'm really interested to know.. am I excessive? Maybe. Hmmmmm.