Friday 27 July 2012

Lust Have It July 2012


Better late than never! I finally got my July Lust Have It box today :)

Here we go.....

Baby Foot
This is a chemical exfoliatior for your feet. This kind of creeps me out. I don't know if I want my skin to peel for 2-7 days. That said, the instructions say you leave it on your feet for 2 hours. Sure, any excuse to put my feet up for a couple of hours and catch up on some TV sounds good. I'll let you know how I go.

Matrix Deep Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner
I've always been interested to try matrix hair products. This range smooths frizzy and unruly hair. Yep that's me! I love the size of these samples too. Great for travelling.

Mirenesse Velvet Lip Lift Moisture Shine (No. 8)
I have never tried mirenesse lip glosses before so this should be interesting. I got a nudey brown colour. The blurb says it is extremely long wearing so I'm excited to test this out.

Avene Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover
This is a gel formula eye makeup remover. I generally like Avene. It was raining today so I was wearing waterproof mascara. Let's see how we go. It's a good travel size for makeup remover.

Avene Ystheal+ Cream
This is a retinol anti-aging cream from Avene. I use a prescription retinoid, so I won't get any use from this. I might pass it on.


All in all, not a bad box from lust have it. I just wasn't wowed by it, but it's pretty solid. Enough to keep me waiting for next months already!

What did you get in your box this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...