Kristy Louise (here: http://summerxmermaids.blogspot.com.au/) tagged me for the 11 questions tag. Being my second week in and I totally forgot to start off with an intro to me post, it's not a bad time for me to answer the questions so everyone can get to know me.
· Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their own blog
· Choose 11 people to tag and link them in your post ... hmmm I don''t really know that many bloggers yet to tag!
11 questions from Kristy:
1. Who is your Fashion style icon?
This one is tough, I kind of do my own thing. I really like Rachel Bilson's effortless, laid back style.
2. Who is your Beauty style icon?
I think Emma Stone is gorgeous and I love her fresh faced look.
3. What is your earliest memory from your childhood?
Haha this one is so sad. I remember walking down the street with my Mum and her giving me some of her Mint Pattie. To this day I love dark chocolate and mint.
5. What time do you wake up on a weekday?
5am if I'm going cycling, otherwise 6:30.
6. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
I have a couple of chronic health problems I would wish away.
7. What is your all time favourite song?
I am such a music slut that I don't know if I could name one. The first song that popped into my head was Adele - someone like you. I think I will be loving this one for a while.
8. What is your holy-grail makeup product?
The only product I currently have that I would repurchase without question when it runs out is my MAC mineralize skinfinish natural in Medium (except I think maybe I would like to try Light+...so just a different colour!).
9. Favourite memory of being a teenager?
So many! I think all the memories of sleepovers with a couple of my girlfriends are hard to beat. I just don't spend so much girly time with my friends these days.
10. What is your favourite movie?
So many questions where I just have to name one favorite! I just don't swing that way ;) Hmmm GATTACA, The Fifth Element, Top Gun, The Princess Bride, Austin Powers, Zoolander.
Take the dog out for a walk with my partner and just enjoy being outside and let the stress melt away.
11 questions from me:
1. How often do you wash your hair?
2. If you could live a day over again, which one would it be?
3. What would you have for your last meal?
4. What's your favorite TV show?
5. What 5 items would you take with you to a desert island?
6. Maltesers... suck or crunch?
7. Describe your ultimate makeup product.
8. Where would you most like to visit in the world?
9. Which celebrity would you invite to dinner?
10. What is the best book you read last year?
11. What is the most attractive feature in men (or if you prefer, women)?
I wonder if it's like those chain mails and if I don't pass it on then I'm going to get warts all over my body and someone I love will break their leg or something. Just in case I've linked 11 random blogs that I follow (obviously I don't expect them all to do the tag, but in the interest of promotion for some wonderful ladies... ta-da!):